On 11th of December, 2020, it was held the National Conference of the Doctoral Schools in Physical Education and Sports where 16 doctoral students presented their work on the ZOOM online platform.
The conference was organized by the “Babeș-Bolyai” University”, Cluj-Napoca in partnership with the West University of Timișoara and ”Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași. The Scientific Committee was composed of 12 Ph.D. professors and Ph.D. associate professors from these universities.
The topics covered a wide spectrum ranging from RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MENTAL TOUGHNESS, STRESS, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION up to THE BENEFITS OF CHESS PRACTICE ON STUDENTS. For more information on the presented subject please consult the conference program following the link:
The organizers offered the following prizes for the best presentations:
· 1st Prize – MANIU Emese Agnes, ”Babes-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca.
· 2nd Prize – KALININ Răzvan, ”Babeș-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca.
· 2rd Prize – SÎRBU Marius, ”Babeș-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca.
· 3rd Prize – SOLOMON-PÂRȚAC Sergiu, ”Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, Iași.
· Originality Award – VRABIE Diana, ”Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, Iași.
· Jury Award – PENTELEICIUC Mihai, West University, Timișoara.
· The best design Award – POP Rareș-Mihai, ”Babeș-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca.
We congratulate them together with all other PhD students who presented their research results at this nicely organized meeting.